Sunday, February 8, 2015

My birthday

I am 55 years old today and feeling like the luckiest man in the world. I am married to a beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman who is crazy about me for some reason. We have two fantastic kids who are now both in college and learning to find their way in the world. Both kids are in great relationships themselves, and seem to have found their soulmate. We are now blessed 4 years to live in a little house in the woods surrounded by God's wild creatures. We are neighbors to the trees, birds, wildflowers, and all the whole forest community. Beth and I both have good jobs that serve others and we enjoy. We will never be wealthy by standards of society, but I have riches beyond my wildest dreams and could never ask for anything more. I am truly blessed and thankful for every minute of being alive.



No comments:

Post a Comment