Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pause

Maybe I need to be less present on social media in order to be more present in life. I don't know if you've enjoyed them or not, but I think I need to pause the Wild Saunter posts for awhile. I'm not sure how long it will be, but I'm thinking at least through the Lenten season. I will still post occasional family joys, special moments, and maybe an occasional wildflower, but I think I need to quit trying so hard to be the wise old forest sage. 

I think I need to write less, photograph less, and post less. In its place, I'm going to try to think more, see more, and be more, because life is more than digital likes and shares. 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this, Mike...yours is one of the more beautiful blogs out there, certainly something more than the typical, dopey commando batoning and bushcraft stuff...grace and peace to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'll be back. I appreciate the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete